Answered on May 08,2021
കേരളത്തിലെ ഇഡബ്ല്യുഎസ് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റിനെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള വിശദാംശങ്ങൾ മനസിലാക്കാൻ നിങ്ങൾക്ക് ഈ വീഡിയോ കാണാം.
Note: വീടിന്റെ square ft Kerala ഗവണ്മെന്റ് അപ്പ്ലിക്കേഷനിൽ ബാധകമല്ല.
Answered on May 08,2021
EWS Eligibility Criteria is as mentioned below.
Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes and whose family has gross annual income up to Rs. 4 lakhs (Rupees Four Lakhs only) are to be identified as Economically Weaker Sections.
The term “family” for the purpose of reservation to admissions in educational institutions and public employment shall include the person who seeks the benefit of reservation, his/her parents, siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and their children below the age of 18 years.
- Income from all sources, subject to the following exemptions, are to be taken for computing the annual income of the family.
- Agricultural income from house plots in Municipality or Municipal Corporation of which the ceiling limit is specified.
- Amounts received as social security pensions.
- Family Pension.
- Unemployment Wages.
- Festival Allowance.
- Terminal benefits.
- Travelling Allowance.
- Persons whose family owns or holds an extent of more than 2.5 Acres of land in Grama Panchayat area or more than 75 cents in Municipal area or 50 cents in Municipal Corporation area are excluded from being identified as Economically Weaker Sections in General Category.
- If the applicants’ family is having lands in Panchayat area as well as in Municipality or Municipal Corporation limits, such lands shall be clubbed together and if the extent is more than 2.5 acres, he shall be excluded from being identified as Economically Weaker Sections.
- If the applicants’ family is having lands both in Municipal area and Municipal Corporation area, the above lands shall be clubbed together and if the total extent is more than 75 cents, he shall be excluded from being identified as Economically Weaker Sections in General Category.
- Persons whose family owns or holds house plots having an area of more than 20 cents in a Municipality or 15 cents in Municipal Corporation area shall be excluded from being identified as Economically Weaker Sections in General Category.
- If more than one house plot is owned or held by the family, all such plots shall be clubbed together to ascertain the extent of house plot.
- If the family has house plots in Municipality and also in Municipal Corporation limits, then all such plots shall be taken together and if the area of such plots is more than 20 cents, the person belonging to such family shall be excluded from being identified as Economically Weaker Sections in General Category. House Plot is defined as a plot where a house is situate or a house can be built.
Applicants whose names are entered in the Ration cards issued to the families in the category of Anthyodaya Annayojana (AAY) or Priority House Holds (PHH) shall be identified as belonging to Economically Weaker Sections in General Category irrespective of any other criteria.
Source: This answer is sourced from the Government Order G.0.(P)No.1/2020/P&ARD
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Kerala Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, DownloadEmpowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Kerala. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searchin..
Click here to get a detailed guide