What are the documents required for obtaining Khata Certificates ?
• Certified copies of registered title deed.
• Up to Date Tax paid receipt.
• Certified Possession Certificate.
• Flow Chart.
• Improvement charges paid.
• Sketch showing location and Measurement of property.
• Affidavit of succession/ inheritance / gift court decree.
• Original death Certificate.
• Affidavit regarding blood relationship.
• NOC from BDA for amalgamation or bifurcation.
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
My father is a beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. We submit all the documents but has not got the sanction as all the house document are in brother's name. BDO and Panchayat Pradhan told me this is for my father's house. Why can't they sanction it?