What are the documents required for obtaining Khata Certificates ?
• Certified copies of registered title deed.
• Up to Date Tax paid receipt.
• Certified Possession Certificate.
• Flow Chart.
• Improvement charges paid.
• Sketch showing location and Measurement of property.
• Affidavit of succession/ inheritance / gift court decree.
• Original death Certificate.
• Affidavit regarding blood relationship.
• NOC from BDA for amalgamation or bifurcation.
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
I am the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. I didn't find out where I have got home in Bangalore. Please help me I am from a poor family. I sell artificial flowers on the roadside. Please help me by providing my home.