Answered on December 29,2017
• Certified copies of registered title deed.
• Up to Date Tax paid receipt.
• Certified Possession Certificate.
• Flow Chart.
• Improvement charges paid.
• Sketch showing location and Measurement of property.
• Affidavit of succession/ inheritance / gift court decree.
• Original death Certificate.
• Affidavit regarding blood relationship.
• NOC from BDA for amalgamation or bifurcation.
- What is the time limit for Katha bifurcation? Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- What is the meaning of the Khatha number? Write Answer
- I ma not able to complete the online BBMP khatha transfer process. During Esigning, after entering OTP, Its giving an error that "Your information is not secure and whether you want to continue?" Once i click yes, it taking us to login page again. I tried in different computer, different Browsers, Mobile but issue still persists. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.