What are the documents required for obtaining Khata Certificates ?
• Certified copies of registered title deed.
• Up to Date Tax paid receipt.
• Certified Possession Certificate.
• Flow Chart.
• Improvement charges paid.
• Sketch showing location and Measurement of property.
• Affidavit of succession/ inheritance / gift court decree.
• Original death Certificate.
• Affidavit regarding blood relationship.
• NOC from BDA for amalgamation or bifurcation.
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
We have a property in Balepet in the names of two peoples who are not blood-related. Since the property measurement is around 800sft, we wanted to jointly construct. Is it possible to get the property amalgamated and start the building construction?