Answered on December 29,2017
• Certified copies of registered title deed.
• Up to Date Tax paid receipt.
• Certified Possession Certificate.
• Flow Chart.
• Improvement charges paid.
• Sketch showing location and Measurement of property.
• Affidavit of succession/ inheritance / gift court decree.
• Original death Certificate.
• Affidavit regarding blood relationship.
• NOC from BDA for amalgamation or bifurcation.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- Whether a building number is essential for a copra business in Kerala?
- How to get permission from BBMP to build Hospital?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Ta ..?