What are the documents required for Khata amalgamation?
The following documents are required for the amalgamation of khatha.
- Application in prescribed form
- Copies of Registered title deed
- Tax paid receipts
- Sketch showing the amalgamation of the property and its measurements
- Affidavit regarding proof of blood relationship
- NOC from BDA if the property is located in BDA layout (for vacant lands)
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
I am the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. I didn't find out where I have got home in Bangalore. Please help me I am from a poor family. I sell artificial flowers on the roadside. Please help me by providing my home.