What are the documents required for Khata amalgamation?
The following documents are required for the amalgamation of khatha.
- Application in prescribed form
- Copies of Registered title deed
- Tax paid receipts
- Sketch showing the amalgamation of the property and its measurements
- Affidavit regarding proof of blood relationship
- NOC from BDA if the property is located in BDA layout (for vacant lands)
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
We have a property in Balepet in the names of two peoples who are not blood-related. Since the property measurement is around 800sft, we wanted to jointly construct. Is it possible to get the property amalgamated and start the building construction?