What are the documents required for BBMP Plan Approval?
Following documents are required.
1. Title deed / Possession Certificate.
2. License fee Challan.
3. Site plan, showing the existing trees, well and block levels to be furnished in cases where basement/cellar floors are proposed below ground level.
4. Latest tax paid receipt.
5. Latest Khata extract Certificate.
6. Previous sanctioned plan.
7. Affidavit & Indemnity Bond under Karnataka Urban Land (ceiling and Regulations) Act 1976.
8. Foundation Certificate
9. No objection certificate in case of building proposals abutting to neighboring properties.
10. No objection certificate from agencies like: BDA, BESCOM, BWSSB, KSPVB, ULC, authorities, Dist. Magistrate, BUAC, Inspector of Factories Controller of explosives Railways, Fire Force Department and any other authority wherever applicable.
11. Building Plan.
12. Schedule II of National Building Organization (NBO).
13. Development charge receipt.
Building plan sanction - Recently Asked Questions
My father is a beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. We submit all the documents but has not got the sanction as all the house document are in brother's name. BDO and Panchayat Pradhan told me this is for my father's house. Why can't they sanction it?