Answered on December 28,2017
Following documents are required.
1. Title deed / Possession Certificate.
2. License fee Challan.
3. Site plan, showing the existing trees, well and block levels to be furnished in cases where basement/cellar floors are proposed below ground level.
4. Latest tax paid receipt.
5. Latest Khata extract Certificate.
6. Previous sanctioned plan.
7. Affidavit & Indemnity Bond under Karnataka Urban Land (ceiling and Regulations) Act 1976.
8. Foundation Certificate
9. No objection certificate in case of building proposals abutting to neighboring properties.
10. No objection certificate from agencies like: BDA, BESCOM, BWSSB, KSPVB, ULC, authorities, Dist. Magistrate, BUAC, Inspector of Factories Controller of explosives Railways, Fire Force Department and any other authority wherever applicable.
11. Building Plan.
12. Schedule II of National Building Organization (NBO).
13. Development charge receipt.