What are documents required for Khata Bifurcation?

Thankachan Thankachan
Answered on February 02,2018

The following documents are required in the case of Khata Bifurcation

  •  Application in prescribed form
  •  Copies of Registered title deed
  •  Tax paid receipts
  •  Sketch showing the bifurcation of the property and its measurements
  •  NOC from BDA if the property is located in BDA layout (for vacant lands)

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question