Answered on December 10,2017
In order to file a complaint regarding the Aadhar, email at email@example.com or you can call on the toll free number, 1947.
Another option available is by registering the complaint online, this can be done by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/file-complaint .
Answered on January 29,2019
You can call toll free number 1947 for getting any queries related to aadhaar answered.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?