It has been over 90 days that I have applied for an Aadhar and I haven’t received it. How can I file a complaint for Aadhar card generation?  

Lal Lal
Answered on December 10,2017

In order to file a complaint regarding the Aadhar, email at or you can call on the toll free number, 1947.

Another option available is by registering the complaint online, this can be done by visiting . 

Raju Raju
Answered on January 29,2019

You can call toll free number 1947 for getting any queries related to aadhaar answered.