Answered on August 06,2020
For any changes in Aadhaar records like updation of mobile number, please visit nearest Aadhaar Enrolment center.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My Driving License Did Not Add In DigiLocker It Show Please Enter Your Driving License Number Mentioned On Your Card I Enter But Didn’t Add In DigiLocker Please Help Me" Write Answer
- My photo is not being displayed in my CTET Dec 2021 marksheet and certificate in digilocker. Moreover, it isn't giving delete option for the above mentioned documents neither in app nor in web version. What to do? Write Answer
- How to create a username for Digilocker? Write Answer
- For my ner car registration with RTO, there's adhaar authentication. After getting OTP when entering OTP, it is giving error unable to get owner details from adhaar service. As per show room agent I updated adhaar biometric, but still getting same issue. What to do now ? Write Answer
- Issuer service is temporary unavailable, Please try after some time.[UNKNOWN_CLIENT_EXCEPTION] Unknown error occured, Kindly contact to Digilocker support. This error is showing while PAN Verification Record. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.