Answered on August 17,2021
Don't worry. It will not get linked. For linking PAN to Adhar many parameters have to match viz your name, year of birth etc.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Do I get new aadhar card if I update my mobile number? Write Answer
- How can I open online bank account without pan card? Write Answer
- For my ner car registration with RTO, there's adhaar authentication. After getting OTP when entering OTP, it is giving error unable to get owner details from adhaar service. As per show room agent I updated adhaar biometric, but still getting same issue. What to do now ? Write Answer
- My Aadhar card is lost and mobile number registered with Aadhar is not in possession by me now and also my biometrics are not working on Aadhar. How can I update my Aadhar mobile number without biometrics and where ? Write Answer
- Is there any chance name change in aadhar for 3rd time? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.