Answered on April 16,2020
If you are from Kerala, you can check this video to get all the details about the domicile certificate in Kerala.
Answered on April 15,2020
The purpose of the Aadhaar card is to act as address and identity proof. You can have any of the following documents in place of Aadhaar card to have an address or identity proof.
Address Proof (any of the following)
- Passport / Water Bill / Ration Card / Voter ID Card / Telephone Bill / Driving License / Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Rent Receipt
Identity Proof (any of the following)
- PAN Card / Passport / RSBY Card / Voter ID Card / MNREGA Job Card / Driving License / Photo of Applicant / Identity card issued by Govt or Semi Govt organisations
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I am the mother of the 10th std student. I have a digilocker account in my aadhar number and mobile number. I am trying to obtain my son's cbse x marksheet using my digilocker account. His profile got attached to my digilocker account, as whenever I enter my mobile number to login, it now shows two accounts are having one mobile number, but if I select his user account and try to login, it would not login. What to do? Write Answer
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- ఆధార్ కార్డులో పేరు రెండు సార్లు మార్పించాను అయితే ఇంకొక సారి మార్పించాలి అంటే ఎంచేయాలి? Write Answer
- How many times can I change my address in Aadhar card? Write Answer
- I would like to change my present address in aadhar card. So later on can I change the same address in aadhar? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.