If i am 70 year old and i lost my sslc certificate., can i get my passport reissue with date of birth mentioned in old passport?

Hasanali Hasanali
Answered on July 06,2022

Surely you can apply mentioning your date of birth as of old passport. 

A R Ashraf A R Ashraf
Answered on September 05,2022

Yes no doubt. And you also get Non-Ecr passport without submitting SSLC certificate because persons aged above 50 years are eligible for Non-Ecr category.