I lost my 10th and 12th mark sheet. But I do have a 12th-qualified certificate for graduation. Can I apply for a Non-ECR passport?

Never. You can't get Non-ECR status because usually 12th marks sheet does not have Date of Birth on it. Only 10th Marks Sheet holders are eligible for certain category. So you have to apply for duplicate 10th Marks Sheet to your Board concerned. You will get the same within 15 days. Otherwise you can apply for ECR passport. But it will make you hardship if you want to go Middle East country on job purpose. 17 middle east country's required Non-ECR passport for Employment Visa's.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & Delivery

A passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
  Click here to get a detailed guide