My mom was born before 1989 and she doesn't have her sslc markssheet and school TC but has her birth certificate. With that, can she apply for Passport and Visa?

Yes, she can apply with birth certificate along with current residential proof.

SourceThis answer is provided by Regional Passport Office, Cochin.


Hasanali Hasanali
Answered on July 06,2022

Yes she can apply on basis of birth certificate and aadhar card 

A R Ashraf A R Ashraf
Answered on September 05,2022

Yes she can even apply with a Aadhar only. Because it is not mandatory to submit a birth certificate as a date of birth proof document. Aadhaar is also enough.