Answered on September 21,2021
Yes, she can apply with birth certificate along with current residential proof.
Source: This answer is provided by Regional Passport Office, Cochin.
- Mam enaku 10 th 12th birth certificate illai eppadi passport apply pannurathu Write Answer
- How to make ECNR passport without 10th pass certificate? Write Answer
- I have applied to change my place of birth in passport office. It had been almost 4 months. I have also visited RPO. Yet no response. What to do? Write Answer
- Mera passport gum ho gya hai usko dobara kase apply kru? Write Answer
- My passport application status shows "Application under Review at RPO". How can I track my application status offline? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.