I am 55 years old woman. I would like to apply for passport but dont have educational certificates. I lost them. On what basis can I apply for substitute passport ?

Don't worry. Educational certificate is not required. You can apply with AADHAR and Pan Card. AADHAR is for address proof and Pan Card is for Date of Birth proof. But do mention your educational qualification as 7th pass or less in Educational Qualification column provided in Passport Application. All the Best.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & Delivery

A passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
  Click here to get a detailed guide