I have renewed my passport online. Once filling in online I mentioned ecr instead of ecnr and i got the passport in ecr. Can i change that back to ecnr? I have worked abroad for more than 5 years and i don't have any SSLC certificate.

Yes. But for this purpose you need to schedule a prior online appointment and need to pay the prescribed fee and you will be issued a fresh passport and the earlier passport with ECR status will be cancelled by the PSK officials.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & Delivery

A passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
  Click here to get a detailed guide