Answered on September 05,2022
The better and final solution in your case is to approach the concerned RPO if the file status shows as YOUR APPLICATION IS UNDER REVIEW AT REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE in passport seva portal. You ca approach the PSK concerned If the status of file shows that as YOUR FILE KEPT ON HOLD AT PSK FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Answered on July 07,2022
No, You cannot travel abroad until your verification is pending because PSK issues passports after complete verification of the identity of the applicant.
You should produce necessary evidence to proof your claim at the passport office and you'll be called for an personal interview where they give you chance to present your point.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
- How to change my employment type in Indian passport? Write Answer
- मेरी पुलिस वेरिफिकेशन क्लियर हो चुकी है|पासपोर्ट कब मिलेगा? Write Answer
- In the "Tatkal" passport application form, I mistakenly wrote the wrong house no. information. I have scheduled the appointment. Can i change the information at PSK? Write Answer
- My Passport appointment was 7 days ago. But police verification has not been done yet, and the status still shows "under review." What should I do in this situation? Write Answer
- How i check passport detail with my passport number Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.