Answered on March 23,2018
You have to visit nearest Aadhar update centre to do it. It will cost you INR 25.
Answered on January 30,2019
Mobile number update in Aadhaar requires Biometric Authentication, it cannot be done online. Please visit your nearest Aadhaar Kendra (Locate one from: https://uidai.gov.in/ ) for this. No documents required for mobile update.
From January 2019, it will cost you INR 50 to update it.
Answered on December 03,2019
You can check this video to update Mobile Number in Aadhaar card.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?