Answered on December 04,2020
After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in aadhar card is 90 days. In general it should take 5-7 days and at most 90 days. If there is no response after 15 days I suggest to please make a call or write a mail on the official e-mail ID of UIDAI.
Answered on July 17,2021
For Mobile number update, it will take 3 days based on my personal experience. For rest it will take time average 30 days subject to document varification. 90 days limit is the maximum time. It is suggested to wait at least a month before writing them.
Answered on April 14,2022
Aadhaar is generated/updated successfully within 90 days if:
1. Quality of enrolment data meets prescribed standards laid down by UIDAI
2. The enrolment packet passes all the validations done in CIDR
3. No Demographic/Biometric duplicate is found
4. No unforeseen technical issues
If any of the above conditions is not satisfied, then Aadhaar generation/update for the resident may be put on hold and Aadhaar Generation/ Update/Rejection may take a longer time
Normally within 10 days of Aadhaar generation/successful update, Aadhaar Letter is printed and handed over to Department of Post for delivery to the residents as per timelines mentioned in the Department of Post Citizen’s Charter.
Source: This answer is provided by Aadhaar Sampark Kendra, UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA (UIDAI)
Answered on July 07,2018
It will be updated with in a week.
Answered on February 15,2019
Update of mobile number can be done only at Aadhar service center and it will take around 7 days to get your mobile number updated.
Answered on February 15,2019
It will take around 5-10 days to get your mobile number updated in Aadhaar.
For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID and you won't receive a new aadhar card. For all other updates such as update of name, address etc., you will receive an updated Aadhar card in 90 days
Answered on December 03,2019
Aadhaar update takes 5 to 90 days.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- ఆధార్ కార్డులో పేరు రెండు సార్లు మార్పించాను అయితే ఇంకొక సారి మార్పించాలి అంటే ఎంచేయాలి? Write Answer
- How many times can I change my address in Aadhar card? Write Answer
- I would like to change my present address in aadhar card. So later on can I change the same address in aadhar? Write Answer
- How to surrender additional pan which alloted to me while doing name correction? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.