Answered on August 19,2020
Please try to login with your Aadhaar number. In case issue persists please write to us at email@example.com
Answered on November 27,2019
This happens when you have already created another DigiLocker account and linked your Aadhaar number with that account. Please note linking of same Aadhaar number with 2 DigiLocker accounts is not permissible.
Please retrieve your Aadhaar linked account details by following the steps given below:
- Visit Forgot Username link and select "Aadhaar User" tab (in case you do not remember your Aadhaar linked account username). After verifying the account through OTP, you will be able to get your username.
- Visit Forgot Password link and follow the steps. You will be able to reset your password through this step.
- Login with the Username/Password retrieved using the above steps.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- My NSDC Certificate is lost and I don't know unique certificate no. What should I do? Write Answer
- What to do as I am unable to get CBSE 12th migration certification from Digilocker? Write Answer
- The name in my adhar is written in small letters but it is all capital in cbse causing a mismatch for the cbse 10 marksheet. What should i do to view my marksheet in Digilocker? Write Answer
- How can I put my Andhra Pradesh Driving license AP131year000**** in Digilocker? Write Answer
- What to do as it is not showing a delete icon for the issued document in the Digi locker account ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.