Answered on August 19,2020
Please try to login with your Aadhaar number. In case issue persists please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Answered on November 27,2019
This happens when you have already created another DigiLocker account and linked your Aadhaar number with that account. Please note linking of same Aadhaar number with 2 DigiLocker accounts is not permissible.
Please retrieve your Aadhaar linked account details by following the steps given below:
- Visit Forgot Username link and select "Aadhaar User" tab (in case you do not remember your Aadhaar linked account username). After verifying the account through OTP, you will be able to get your username.
- Visit Forgot Password link and follow the steps. You will be able to reset your password through this step.
- Login with the Username/Password retrieved using the above steps.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in ..?
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?