Answered on March 23,2018
You have to visit nearest Aadhar Enrollment Centre with supporting documents like her Aadhar card and address proof along with marriage certificate as well where her new name is noted. Please take your identity proof as well.
Answered on January 31,2019
Follow the below steps to update name on Aadhar
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar enrollment/update Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your name on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- You have to submit the proof of identity document along with the form.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?