I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?

Documents upload is not mandatory. At the time of verification at PSK/POPSK, all documents will be uploaded.

You may add or modify the information with a declaration and supporting document at the CSE counter on the date of appointment at PSK.

If you wish to change your passport from ECR to ECNR, you have to apply a fresh passport through online (www.passportindia.gov.in) under re-issue category. While physical verification of application at Passport Seva Kendra, you have to submit original SSLC pass certificate, original passport and its self attested copy with a request letter. You will be issued a fresh 10 years validity passport after cancelling and returning your current passport.