Answered on December 10,2017
Yes, Blue color Aadhar is valid. UIDAI is issuing Blue color Aadhar (Bal Aadhaar) for children whose age is between 0 to 5 years.
After attaining the age of 5 years, this Aadhar become invalid and the child should get his/her demographic and biometric details
updated against same aadhar number by visiting the nearest enrollemt centre
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?