Answered on January 26,2018
Caste certificate has lifetime validity. So you don't need to apply for it again. The caste certificates once issued would remain valid till the government revoke them. However, group classification certificates for the OBCs for employment purposes would be given annually, if the recruiting authority insists.
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- My application for the caste/community certificate for my daughter is rejected owing to the failure of submitting her father's caste certificate. Her father is from Karnataka and mother is from Kerala and she is born and brought up in Kerala and stayed throughout with her mother. In Karnataka, Muslims who belong to the general category are not given caste certificate. What should I do to get the caste certificate for my daughter?
- How can I get caste certificate from Tamil Nadu? I was born and studied in Puducherry. My family settles here since 2004. But my father belongs to Chidambaram Tamil Nadu.I don't have any address proof from Tamil nadu. How can I get my community certificate from Tamil Nadu? Can I apply for caste and OBC caste certificate in Tamil Nadu based on my father`s caste certificate and can I submit this OBC for central govt jobs?
- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- My original caste certificate gets vanished because of rainwater. But I have Xerox of that caste certificate. How can I get duplicate copy of it? And I can't apply for a new caste certificate because I have the validity of that caste certificate.
- I have a caste certificate from Maharashtra and a father's school leaving certificate mentioning caste from Maharashtra but I don't have details of caste of my grandfather from Maharashtra. Can my grandfather's cast details from Uttar Pradesh is valid to get a caste validity certificate from Maharashtra?
- What to do if my caste is mentioned wrongly in the Kerala SSLC certificate and I want to get a caste certificate with my original caste? I have proof of the caste of my parents with me.