Answered on February 27,2020
In that case, you can apply for a caste certificate from the village office that comes in the limit of your current residing place. The Village Officer will enquire for a report from the Village office near your home to check the details. Based on the report submitted by the Village Officer near your home, the caste certificate will either be issued or rejected by the village officer near your current residing place.
- I have lost the original OBC caste certificate. How to get a new OBC caste certificate?
- I belong to upper caste and my religion is Hindu. How can I get no caste no religion certificate?
- I, my father don't have record of caste then how can I take my child caste certificate?
- Ente husbantinte sslc bookil caste vannirikkunnath Njangalude cast alla. Eppol 32years aaye. Eppol kunjinte caste certificate varumbol budhimutt aavum. Eth thiruthan nthu cheyyanam ?
- What will I do, if I am not having my parent's school certificate to apply for the Caste and Community Certificate?
- How to recover lost caste certificate ?
- How do I get caste certificate having no proof of my relative or my father ?