Answered on February 28,2020
Caste and Community Certificate, Non-Creamy layer Certificate is having 3 years of validity.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- എന്റെ മകളുടെ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസത്തിന് സെൻട്രൽ നോൺ ക്രീമിലെയർ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് ആവശ്യമുണ്ട്. സാലറി Affidavit submit ചെയ്യാൻ പറഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട് . അതിന്റെ format ഷെയർ ചെയ്യാവോ? Write Answer
- Which caste and income certificate should be applied for job after marriage either father's or husband's? My father and husband belong to same cast 3A. Write Answer
- Can I apply for a caste and income certificate in Karnataka if I am 22 years old and do not have a voter ID card? I have an Aadhar card, ration card, and a driving license, but they have different addresses than my native place. Write Answer
- Service already applied with same can number nu varudhu but saved application and returned application la edhuvum illa.Epdi solve pandradhu? Write Answer
- My gender has been misprinted in Karnataka income caste certificate. Will it be an issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.