Answered on December 26,2020
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Can I use the Andhra Pradesh Caste certificate issued five years ago for upcoming exams? Write Answer
- I was born in Tamilnadu and hold a BC-C certificate from TN. I am living in Andhra Pradesh since 1998 with my family having AP ration/Aadhaar etc. When I applied for BC-C, the MRO refused. He said I should get it from TN for my son too. Suggestions? Write Answer
- I am from Andhra Pradesh and comes of OBC but my annual income(salary) is more than 15L and my parent's income is less than 3 Lakhs. Can I apply for OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- If I am from Andhra Pradesh and belong to the Kalinga Vysya community of Srikakulam district, which falls under the BCD category in my state, and I wish to apply for central level exams like GATE, etc., which category should I consider myself under? If I am categorized as OC (Open Category), can I also apply for EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) reservation? Write Answer
- I belongs to BC-B (gowda) in A.P and applied for OBC certificate, I was in IAF as an airmen, annual salary of about 11 lakhs. But parents income was below 8 lakhs. It was rejected as my salary was above 8 lakhs, advice. Can I get OBC certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.