I belong to upper caste and my religion is Hindu. How can I get no caste no religion certificate?

Niyas Maskan,Village Officer, Kerala Niyas Maskan, Village Officer, Kerala
Answered on February 24,2020
No such certificate is being issued by the Revenue Department.

Manoj Manoj
Answered on February 24,2020
To prove that you are not part of a particular caste or religion, you need to submit your other identity proofs. If caste and religion are mentioned in it, then you must get it changed first. Approach the Tehsildar then to get a No Caste No Religion Certificate. As there are no set procedures or guidelines for issuing the certificate, it will take some time to get it.

You can check this link for more information.

How to get no caste, no religion certificate ?