What will I do, if I am not having my parent's school certificate to apply for the Caste and Community Certificate?

Niyas Maskan, Village Officer, Kerala
Answered on March 08,2020
Any type of proof regarding their religion would suffice such as SSLC certificate, School admission register copy, or any such type of document from the school.