Answered on March 03,2018
In Aadhaar, if the resident provides documentary evidence of Date of Birth, then the Date of Birth is considered as “Verified”. When resident declares the DoB without any documentary evidence, then date of birth is considered as “Declared”.
Answered on February 02,2019
Date of birth can only be updated at Aadhar Service Centre. Follow the below steps to update date of birth on Aadhar.
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar enrollment/update Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your date of birth on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- You have to submit the proof of date of birth document along with the form.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgment slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive.