Answered on February 28,2018
Online method is currently not working.
- Following documents are required
o Photocopy of your Ration card.
o Photocopies of Aadhar card of each of the family members mentioned in the ration card
o If you have not linked your Aadhar card with your bank account, take a photocopy of your bank passbook.
o Passport sized photograph of the head of the family
- Visit your nearest Ration shop and submit all the above mentioned documents.
- Once the verification process is done, you will be notified via SMS or e-mail.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it sho ..?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What ..?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?