Answered on February 28,2018
Online method is currently not working.
- Following documents are required
o Photocopy of your Ration card.
o Photocopies of Aadhar card of each of the family members mentioned in the ration card
o If you have not linked your Aadhar card with your bank account, take a photocopy of your bank passbook.
o Passport sized photograph of the head of the family
- Visit your nearest Ration shop and submit all the above mentioned documents.
- Once the verification process is done, you will be notified via SMS or e-mail.
- How to link Aadhaar card with Ration card in Odisha?
- How to check whether the ration card is linked to the Aadhaar card in Kerala?
- Is it necessary to have bonafide certificate before applying for a caste certificate? My husband's ration card is of Alwar. As I and my son lives in Jaipur. My son's Aadhar card is also of Jaipur. I went to emitra for my son's caste certificate in Jaipur but they said that I can only apply in Alwar as my husband's ration card is of Alwar. Now Alwar Emitra people are saying that you cant apply here as Aadhar card is of Jaipur. When Aadhar card is one for the whole of India. Then why this?
- I deleted my Aadhaar card from digilocker. But now, I want to add my Aadhaar card. There is a problem in adding Aadhaar card to digilocker.What to do?
- How to check if Ration Card is linked to Aadhar card ?
- How can I change my name in the driving license? Already changed my name in Passport, Aadhar, and ration card.
- I have aadhaar card. But 35 days ago I give it for aadhaar update. Still, it is showing aadhaar update is in process. So I don't have an Aadhaar linked bank account. Two days ago delivery completed. Still I did not register for KCR Kit. How and When I should register for KCR Kit ? How to get KCR Kit?