Answered on February 28,2018
- Following documents are required
o Photocopy of your Ration card.
o Photocopies of Aadhar card of each of the family members mentioned in the ration card
o If you have not linked your Aadhar card with your bank account, take a photocopy of your bank passbook.
o Passport sized photograph of the head of the family
- Visit your nearest Ration shop and submit all the above mentioned documents.
- Once the verification process is done, you will be notified via SMS or e-mail.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?