Answered on February 28,2018
You can do it by any of the following ways.
- Send following message from your registered number to the UIDAI to link your Voter ID card with Aadhar card
- Message format:
Type <Voter ID card number or EPIC number> Space <Your Aadhar card number>, then send it to 166 OR 51969.
- Call 1950 on weekdays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and provide your EPIC and Adhaar card information to link the two.
- Visit http://electoralsearch.in/
- Enter your details
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the "Search" button. If the details entered by you are correct, your Voter ID card details will appear.
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see a "Feed Aadhaar No." option, click on it.
- Once you click a pop-up page will appear where you will have to feed in your name as in Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, EPIC number, registered mobile number and or registered email address.
- After entering all the details, click on "submit". A message will appear on screen informing you that your application has been registered successfully.
By Booth Level Officer:
- You can also link your Aadhaar card with your Voter ID card by submitting an application to your respective Booth Level Officer (BLO).
- The BLO will conduct a door-to-door survey, when your information will be recorded.
- The information will be sent for processing following the collection of the information.
Answered on August 22,2019