Answered on August 22,2019
You can do it via SMS and Phone number as well.
- Send following message from your registered number to the UIDAI to link your Voter ID card with Aadhar card
- Message format:
Type <Voter ID card number or EPIC number> Space <Your Aadhar card number>, then send it to 166 OR 51969.
- Call 1950 on weekdays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and provide your EPIC and Adhaar card information to link the two.
Answered on August 22,2019
Answered on October 07,2019
- Visit Electoral Search Website
- Enter your details
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the "Search" button. If the details entered by you are correct, your Voter ID card details will appear.
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see a "Feed Aadhaar No." option, click on it.
- Once you click a pop-up page will appear where you will have to feed in your name as in Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, EPIC number, registered mobile number and or registered email address.
- After entering all the details, click on "submit".
- If your Aadhar card is linked to your Voter ID card, you will get a notification informing “Your request for linking Aadhaar number with Electoral Roll database has been successfully registered.”
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- How can I open online bank account without pan card Write Answer
- For my ner car registration with RTO, there's adhaar authentication. After getting OTP when entering OTP, it is giving error unable to get owner details from adhaar service. As per show room agent I updated adhaar biometric, but still getting same issue. What to do now ? Write Answer
- My Aadhar card is lost and mobile number registered with Aadhar is not in possession by me now and also my biometrics are not working on Aadhar. How can I update my Aadhar mobile number without biometrics and where ? Write Answer
- Is there any chance name change in aadhar for 3rd time? Write Answer
- Someone unknown person’s aadhar card is linked to my digilocker account. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.