How to check if Voter ID card is linked to Aadhar card ?
- Visit Electoral Search Website
- Enter your details
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the "Search" button. If the details entered by you are correct, your Voter ID card details will appear.
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see a "Feed Aadhaar No." option, click on it.
- Once you click a pop-up page will appear where you will have to feed in your name as in Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, EPIC number, registered mobile number and or registered email address.
- After entering all the details, click on "submit".
- If your Aadhar card is linked to your Voter ID card, you will get a notification informing “Your request for linking Aadhaar number with Electoral Roll database has been successfully registered.”
You can do it via SMS and Phone number as well.
- Send following message from your registered number to the UIDAI to link your Voter ID card with Aadhar card
- Message format:
Type <Voter ID card number or EPIC number> Space <Your Aadhar card number>, then send it to 166 OR 51969.
- Call 1950 on weekdays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm and provide your EPIC and Adhaar card information to link the two.
Aadhar can also be linked with Voter ID by submitting an application to your respective Booth Level Officer (BLO). The information provided will be verified by the BLO and after verification, it will be reflected in the records.