Answered on February 28,2018
- Go to the official website of the Road Transport Department of the State that has issued your DL
- Find out the ‘Aadhar Number Entry’ option on the page.
- Select ‘Search Element’ as Driving License.
- Enter the Driving License number in the required field.
- Enter the Aadhaar number in the appropriate field
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to link Aadhar card with Driving License
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- ఆధార్ కార్డులో పేరు రెండు సార్లు మార్పించాను అయితే ఇంకొక సారి మార్పించాలి అంటే ఎంచేయాలి? Write Answer
- How many times can I change my address in Aadhar card? Write Answer
- I would like to change my present address in aadhar card. So later on can I change the same address in aadhar? Write Answer
- How to surrender additional pan which alloted to me while doing name correction? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.