How to check whether my Vodafone mobile number is linked to Aadhar card?
By Calling the Toll Free Number
- Place a call to 14546
- Choose whether you are an Indian citizen or an NRI
- Press 1 to give consent to your operator for re-verifying your number with Aadhaar
- Enter your Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1
- An OTP is sent to your mobile number
- Give consent to your operator to pick name, photo and DOB from UIDAI
- IVR mentions last 4 digits of your mobile number
- If it is correct, enter the OTP received
- In case you have multiple Vodafone numbers, declare those to the government
- Press 0 in case you do not have any additional Vodafone connection
- Your Aadhaar re-verification request will be successfully accepted
- You will receive an SMS asking for your confirmation after 26 hours
By Visiting the Store
- Visit a Vodafone mobile store.
- Carry a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card
- Provide your mobile number to the executive
- The executive sends an OTP to your Vodafone mobile number
- Provide this OTP to the executive
- Now verify your biometrics using your fingerprints
- You will get a confirmation message from Vodafone.
- Reply to the message with ‘Y’ to complete the e-KYC process