Answered on June 10,2018
By Calling the Toll Free Number
- Place a call to 14546
- Choose whether you are an Indian citizen or an NRI
- Press 1 to give consent to your operator for re-verifying your number with Aadhaar
- Enter your Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1
- An OTP is sent to your mobile number
- Give consent to your operator to pick name, photo and DOB from UIDAI
- IVR mentions last 4 digits of your mobile number
- If it is correct, enter the OTP received
- In case you have multiple Vodafone numbers, declare those to the government
- Press 0 in case you do not have any additional Vodafone connection
- Your Aadhaar re-verification request will be successfully accepted
- You will receive an SMS asking for your confirmation after 26 hours
By Visiting the Store
- Visit a Vodafone mobile store.
- Carry a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card
- Provide your mobile number to the executive
- The executive sends an OTP to your Vodafone mobile number
- Provide this OTP to the executive
- Now verify your biometrics using your fingerprints
- You will get a confirmation message from Vodafone.
- Reply to the message with ‘Y’ to complete the e-KYC process
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.