How to check whether my Airtel mobile number is linked to Aadhar card?
By Calling the Toll Free Number
- Call the toll-free number 14546
- Choose whether you are an Indian or an NRI
- Press 1 and give your consent to re-verify the mobile number using Aadhaar
- Enter your Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1
- An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number
- Give consent to your operator to pick your name, photo and DOB from UIDAI
- IVR reads out the last 4 digits of your mobile number
- If correct, enter the OTP received
- Press 1 to complete the reverification process
By Visiting the Store
- Visit the nearest Airtel store.
- Carry a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card as well
- Provide your mobile number to the executive
- Airtel will send an OTP to your mobile number
- Verify your biometrics using your fingerprints
- You will get a confirmation message within 24 hours.
- Reply with ‘Y’ to complete the process