How do I link my gmail account to Aadhaar card ?
You can link your gmail account to Aadhaar card online only if you have registered your mobile number with Aadhar card.
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter your Aadhar Number
- An OTP will be send to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP
- After successful submission, you will be asked to choose the field you need to update. Select Email ID. Click on submit button
- Enter your Email ID to be linked. Click on Proceed button if you have not provided email id earlier. Else, click on Modify button, if you have provided email id earlier.
- Email Id will be linked to gmail account in 3-4 business days.
In case, if you have not linked mobile number to Aadhaar card, please follow the below steps
- Download Aadhaar update application form at http://tesz.in/Applica..
- Tick mark the field to update.
- Fill in the required details and send the update form to required address as mentioned in the form.