Answered on June 12,2018
You can link your gmail account to Aadhaar card online only if you have registered your mobile number with Aadhar card.
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter your Aadhar Number
- An OTP will be send to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP
- After successful submission, you will be asked to choose the field you need to update. Select Email ID. Click on submit button
- Enter your Email ID to be linked. Click on Proceed button if you have not provided email id earlier. Else, click on Modify button, if you have provided email id earlier.
- Email Id will be linked to gmail account in 3-4 business days.
In case, if you have not linked mobile number to Aadhaar card, please follow the below steps
- Download Aadhaar update application form at http://tesz.in/Applica..
- Tick mark the field to update.
- Fill in the required details and send the update form to required address as mentioned in the form.
Answered on July 13,2020
In order to add email in Aadhaar, you need to provide your Biometric Authentication.
Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your email on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
Enter your email id.
Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
Your email id will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.