Father's from Tamil Nadu and Mother's from Kerala. I studied in Tamil Nadu till 5th class and in Kerala from 6th class. I am doing my degree now and we are settled here. My SSLC certificate is my father's caste, can it be changed to my mother's caste?

anish kumar anish kumar verified
Answered on May 07,2024

If you are settled in Kerala you may apply through online portal by uploading your mother's community certificate as supporting document.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get an Inter-caste Marriage Certificate In Tamil Nadu?

An applicant can apply for the Inter-caste Marriage Certificate using his/her unique CAN number. If the applicant doesn't have a unique CAN Number, he must register for CAN to access the app..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Tamil Nadu Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Tamil Nadu. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, sear..
  Click here to get a detailed guide