Can I update mobile number in Aadhar ?
Answered on March 02,2018
In case, you have already registered your mobile number and the number is still with you, you can replace it with new number through Self Service Update Portal (https://ssup.uidai.g..). The One-time password (OTP) for login will be send to already registered mobile number.
If the registered number is not with you, you need to personally visit Aadhar Enrolment centre for updation of mobile number.
Answered on February 02,2019
In order to update mobile number in Aadhaar, you need to provide your Biometric Authentication. So it cannot be done online. For updating mobile number, you need to visit the nearest Aadhar Service Centre.
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
- Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
- For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.
Answered on January 30,2019
Mobile number update in Aadhaar requires Biometric Authentication, it cannot be done online. Please visit your nearest Aadhaar Kendra (Locate one from: https://uidai.gov.in/) for this. No documents are required for mobile number update.
Answered on November 24,2019
Please check this video to update mobile number in Aadhaar card.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..