Answered on October 10,2021
Yes , it would cover if incident of fire was due to an accident which was sudden , unexpected and uncertain .
Fire at Aero India is a peril which is unavoidable .
- I have submitted documents for hypothecation cancellation and ownership transfer. How many days it will take to get the RC? Currently, it shows "ONLINE TRANSACTION SUCCESS ON 14-Aug-2022 BUT NOT INWARD AT". When it will inward to RTO? Write Answer
- How much time will it take to change date of birth in driving licence? Write Answer
- Can I transfer NOC to buyer if I want to sell my vehicle without registration? Write Answer
- How to reschedule appointment of rto for hypothication termination? Write Answer
- Driving licence ka date of birth kaise change hoga? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.