Answered on May 12,2021
Report to insurance company
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I have two Private Limited Company and i want to register same address for both of them. How can i arrange two rent agreements and two noc etc?
- Can I get my Car NOC in West Bengal done by a 3rd Party or an agent as I'm not in India?
- My bike is registered in Nagpur RTO and I work in Bangalore. I need to take my bike to Bangalore for 6 months. Do I need to take a NOC from Nagpur RTO to use my bike in Bangalore?
- Meri gadi ki rc me blacklist due to enforcement reason dikha rha h to isko sahi krne k liye kya karna hoga mujhe?
- I have taken NOC for my bike from AP RTO in 2017. But I have not re-registered my vehicle to Karnataka state. What is the current status of my vehicle? And what is way forward if I want to register my bike to Karnataka State?
- I have taken NOC for my bike in Hyderabad to take bike to Pune. But I haven't submitted it in Pune RTO office as I shifted to Bangalore. it's been 5 years. Now I am back to Hyderabad. So what should I do so that I can use my bike in Hyderabad?
- I have NOC issued for my bike from Pune RTO in Oct 2018. Now I have shifted to now hometown permanently in Jharkhand and it's been 2 years now that I have not used issued NOC. I want to know is there is any penalty for that apart from road tax of Jharkhand that I will have to pay for getting transfer of my registration from MH to JH?
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.