Answered on May 12,2021
Report to insurance company
- Meri gadi ki rc me blacklist due to enforcement reason dikha rha h to isko sahi krne k liye kya karna hoga mujhe?
- I have taken NOC for my bike from AP RTO in 2017. But I have not re-registered my vehicle to Karnataka state. What is the current status of my vehicle? And what is way forward if I want to register my bike to Karnataka State?
- I have taken NOC for my bike in Hyderabad to take bike to Pune. But I haven't submitted it in Pune RTO office as I shifted to Bangalore. it's been 5 years. Now I am back to Hyderabad. So what should I do so that I can use my bike in Hyderabad?
- I have NOC issued for my bike from Pune RTO in Oct 2018. Now I have shifted to now hometown permanently in Jharkhand and it's been 2 years now that I have not used issued NOC. I want to know is there is any penalty for that apart from road tax of Jharkhand that I will have to pay for getting transfer of my registration from MH to JH?
- I have DL in Telangana. Now I am living in Kerala for last 3 yrs. Should i change my address in DL? Is it possible to change the address without NOC from Telangana RTO ?
- I have purchased a bike in Pune in 2008 and moved to Hyderabad in 2020 with proper NOC. I even paid road tax in Hyderabad, but not re-registered the vehicle as there was no proper address proof with me. Later, when I tried to register, they said it can't be registered as NOC got expired. Now, wanted to scrap the vehicle as I am not using it anymore. How can I do it legally for a Maharashtra registered vehicle in Hyderabad?
- How to cancel the hypothecation of my car in Andhra Pradesh?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.