Answered on November 01,2023
No, successful KYC verification is mandatory to proceed with the surrender process.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix fastag issues?FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to get fastag replacement sticker online immediately as my car's front mirror is broken? Write Answer
- How to activate indusind inactivated fastag? Write Answer
- How to update the name in the IHMCL NHAI portal? Because of the name mismatch between the portal and the identity/address proof, the KYC got rejected multiple times. Without KYC, my vehicle is not being removed from the hotlist status. Write Answer
- What is Minimum (Reserved) balance of Paytm Fastag?What if toll fee is deducted from Reserved balance, whether the charge will be double on the return trip same day. ( Reserved balance and Paytm Wallet balnce auto recharged within few minutes of pay) Write Answer
- Are Air force civilian staff exempted from NHAI toll? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.