I have bought a second hand car and that car was having a fastag of ICICI Bank which I didn't get with car. Later I take a new fastag of IDFC bank. And recharged it but the money goes in ICICI Bank's fastag which I am not having. What to do ?

Kindly contact the previous owner and ask him to raise a surrender request with the FASTag issuer bank ICICI & close the wallet.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Arjun Singh Arjun Singh
Answered on August 14,2023

Contact the person from whom you bought the car, which is ICICI FASTag, get it closed, then you will not face any problem.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Step-By-Step Guide To Update FASTag KYC Before February 29 Deadline [NHAI/SBI/HDFC/ICICI]

NHAI has announced that all FASTags with incomplete KYC will be deactivated after January 31, regardless of balance. This is to deter misuse, such as using one FASTag for multiple vehicles ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Step-By-Step Guide to Transfer Paytm FASTag to Another Bank

To transfer Paytm FASTag, you shall first raise a surrender request with Paytm for closure. Please note that only the owner of the said FASTag is authorized to close/surrender the FASTag. ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide