Answered on March 03,2022
A new FASTag could be applied after the old one gets surrendered by the old owner. FASTags are non-transferable so, surrender the old one & purchase a new one from the FASTag issuer of your choice.
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- How can I get my wrongly deducted fastag amount? Write Answer
- How can i get my fastag recharge amount after I sold my car? Write Answer
- How can change my sbi fastag mobile number to another number? Write Answer
- I recharged a wrong fastag number. What to do? Write Answer
- What is the link to do kyc of fastag? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.