I am going to change the name of the owner of my car. so how can i change the name that is on my fastag or how can new owner apply for new fastag while there is already fastag issued with the same vehicle number?

A new FASTag could be applied after the old one gets surrendered by the old owner. FASTags are non-transferable so, surrender the old one & purchase a new one from the FASTag issuer of your choice.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..


How to fix fastag issues? (2022)

FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
  Learn More