Answered on August 12,2019
The owner shall file the application for issue of NOC with the registering authority where the vehicle is registered.
However, address proof and photo of the owner is not required always. You can get it with the following documents.
Application in Form 28
Certified copy of the certificate of registration
Certified copy of the certificate of insurance
Evidence of payment of motor vehicle tax up-to-date
Pollution under control certificate
Chassis & Engine Pencil Print (may be required in some States)
Signature Identification of owner (may be required in some States)
- I am a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh, all my documents and my bike documents are of Chhattisgarh. Now I have to move to Bangalore, do I need to re-register my bike there after 11 months? Write Answer
- I want to transfer my car registration to Bangalore RTO. I have applied for No Objection Certificate (NOC) online in May and sent all the required documents to Raja garden RTO.It is showing application status as "On Hold" with the remarks that documents are not received. There is no information provided related to which document is missing. How can we obtain NOC from RTO? Write Answer
- How the Road Tax is calculated in Uttar Pradesh of a old vehicle transferred from another state? On which price (original price or the price of current date´s showroom price)? Write Answer
- Can any agent help in getting duplicate license issued in tolichowki Hyderabad as my license photo defaced and damaged? I'm based in Delhi now can't travel.Can this be done without my presence? Write Answer
- I bought a second hand car in Delhi. Need to re-register in Bangalore. How do I calculate how much do I need to pay? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.