Who can apply for Khata ?

Bipin Bipin
Answered on February 01,2018

Any title holder of a property within the BBMP Jurisdiction can apply for a khatha in a prescribed form, along with relevant documents, to the concerned Assistant Revenue Officer. Application form can be obtained from any of the citizen service centers or any office of the Assistant Revenue Officer. The form also contains the list of documents to be filed. The duly filled up application form is to be submitted at the jurisdictional office of the Assistant Revenue Officer and acknowledgment obtained. 

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question