Answered on February 01,2018
Any title holder of a property within the BBMP Jurisdiction can apply for a khatha in a prescribed form, along with relevant documents, to the concerned Assistant Revenue Officer. Application form can be obtained from any of the citizen service centers or any office of the Assistant Revenue Officer. The form also contains the list of documents to be filed. The duly filled up application form is to be submitted at the jurisdictional office of the Assistant Revenue Officer and acknowledgment obtained.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- Whether a building number is essential for a copra business in Kerala?
- How to get permission from BBMP to build Hospital?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Ta ..?