Answered on July 07,2018
Follow the below steps to get application number of your learners license.
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathi..
- Choose your State
- On the left hand side of the page, there is a tab on Drivers License.
- Click on “Apply Online”. Under it, choose “Find Application Number”
- Select your State
- Select RTO Name
- Enter details such as Name, Date of Birth and Captcha. Submit it.
- A table will be displayed. Under the field named “Transaction Name”, Check for “Issue of Learners License”
- Click on “Get Details” to find the Application number of learners license
- An OTP will be send to the registered mobile number to verify the user
- Once you verify, you will get the application number of learners license.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I have paid Bangalore road tax. So my rc is of Karnataka. But the number plate is of Maharashtra. What is the procedure and cost just to change my number plate? Write Answer
- Can I get non utilisation certificate from Domlur, Bengaluru traffic department if I have paid the road tax in Bengaluru and not registered my bike here. I have lost the original NOC and tax paid receipt as well Write Answer
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore this year? Write Answer
- How much tax I need to pay for transferring my 2 wheeler scooter costing 56600, purchased 10 years back in Pune, Maharashtra to Vijayapura in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have a Delhi registered car, driving in Bangalore for more than a year. I don't want to re-register the number in Karnataka as I have plan to go back. Can i just pay the Karnataka road tax now and re-register the car in Karnataka after few years? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.