Where can I find the application number of learners license applied online?
Follow the below steps to get application number of your learners license.
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathi..
- Choose your State
- On the left hand side of the page, there is a tab on Drivers License.
- Click on “Apply Online”. Under it, choose “Find Application Number”
- Select your State
- Select RTO Name
- Enter details such as Name, Date of Birth and Captcha. Submit it.
- A table will be displayed. Under the field named “Transaction Name”, Check for “Issue of Learners License”
- Click on “Get Details” to find the Application number of learners license
- An OTP will be send to the registered mobile number to verify the user
- Once you verify, you will get the application number of learners license.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I am from Kolkata and want to bring my West Bengal registered Fortuner to Bangalore. Can I drive the vehicle with the same registration or Should I get re-registration and pay road tax? I have paid life time tax in Kolkata. Can I claim the difference of lifetime tax in Kolkata? Will I have to pay road tax in Bangalore after calculating depreciation. How much will be the cost? It's a 2013 Fortuner.
I have got hypothecation canceled from an agent. He has given me a Govt of Karnataka Transport Dept B register Extract Rules 48. How I will know that this hypotication has got canceled in the smart card?
Why do I get penalized of Rs.200(bribe) when it's been only 2 months here in Bangalore. The traffic cop says it is 45 days allowed to ride without NOC and road tax and asked me to pay for the road tax for 1 year or so in the RTO.