Answered on July 07,2018
Follow the below steps to get application number of your learners license.
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathi..
- Choose your State
- On the left hand side of the page, there is a tab on Drivers License.
- Click on “Apply Online”. Under it, choose “Find Application Number”
- Select your State
- Select RTO Name
- Enter details such as Name, Date of Birth and Captcha. Submit it.
- A table will be displayed. Under the field named “Transaction Name”, Check for “Issue of Learners License”
- Click on “Get Details” to find the Application number of learners license
- An OTP will be send to the registered mobile number to verify the user
- Once you verify, you will get the application number of learners license.
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- I have taken NOC from Chennai RTO to Bangalore RTO in 2015. However the NOC was not utilised and I lost all the original documents like RC, road tax payment receipt, NOC copy etc. What options do i have? Write Answer
- I am planning to move to Bangalore from Hyderabad for a period of 6 months. I have a 2 wheeler. Do I need to pay road tax? Write Answer
- How much does it cost to change Delhi registered vehicle to KR Puram RTO? Write Answer
- My car purchased in 2012 before bifurcation in Hyderabad. Now vehicle was shifted to AP. Can I get NOC online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.