Answered on May 27,2018
You should get non-utilization certificate for your car when you got NOC to reregister your vehicle to new state and you doesn’t reregister it in that state. So you need to cancel your NOC. For cancelling NOC, you need to get a Non utilization certificate of car from RTO of the migrated state.
Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- Can any agent help in getting duplicate license issued in tolichowki Hyderabad as my license photo defaced and damaged? I'm based in Delhi now can't travel.Can this be done without my presence? Write Answer
- I bought a second hand car in Delhi. Need to re-register in Bangalore. How do I calculate how much do I need to pay? Write Answer
- How long does it take for RTO Bangalore to issue Non Utilization certificate for Cancellation of NOC? Write Answer
- I'm planning to shift from Delhi to Bangalore and taking my Ola S1 pro scooter with me. Do I have to re-register the scooter or will just paying road tax suffice? If so, how much would be the amount that I'll have to pay in either of the two cases? Write Answer
- What would be the road tax payable in karnataka for a 2012 model Delhi registered vehicle? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.