Answered on May 27,2018
You should get non-utilization certificate for your car when you got NOC to reregister your vehicle to new state and you doesn’t reregister it in that state. So you need to cancel your NOC. For cancelling NOC, you need to get a Non utilization certificate of car from RTO of the migrated state.
Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- How to get a duplicate RC book/card?
- How to cancel RC (Registration Certificate) ?
- I have taken NOC for my bike from Cochin RTO in 2016. But I have not re-regis ..?
- I have re-registered my vehicle recently in another state. The Vahan database stil ..?
- How can you removed blacklisted remark on vehicle from Parivahan website ?