When should I get non-utilization certificate for my car?

Ravi Ravi
Answered on May 27,2018

You should get non-utilization certificate for your car when you got NOC to reregister your vehicle to new state and you doesn’t reregister it in that state. So you need to cancel your NOC. For cancelling NOC, you need to get a Non utilization certificate of car from RTO of the migrated state.

Documents required for the same are listed below.

  • A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
  • Original RC book
  • Valid Insurance copy
  • PUC certificate copy
  • Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
  • Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
  • Original NOC documents
  • ID proof

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2024- Driving License, Vehicle Information

The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
  Click here to get a detailed guide