Answered on May 22,2018
Answered on May 22,2018
NOC is required
- When you want to obtain a new registration mark in migrated state. However, if you don’t intend to change the registration number of your vehicle, then you can pay the road tax in the migrated state and ride it there without taking an NOC from RTO where your vehicle is registered.Road Tax is calculated based on the price of vehicle and also on the age of vehicle. Life time of vehicle is assumed to be 15 years, so older your vehicle, lesser LTT you need to pay. If LTT is less than INR 3000, you can pay it directly at the RTO office. Otherwise, a demand draft needs to be drawn in favour of the “Regional Transport Officer”.
- When you transfer the ownership of vehicle to another person. NOC is required in this case to check whether vehicle is involved in any incident. Name of new owner needs to be recorded in the certificate of Registration.
An NOC is valid only for 6 months. So you need to get reregistration of vehicle or transfer the ownership of vehicle with in this period. Following documents are required for NOC of vehicles.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
- Twostroke vehicles allenkil old vintage vehicles Fitness cheyyan varumbol athu cheyan thalparyam kanikkathathu endanu.Kurae odi nadananu pass aaki edukugaa.Kurae alkarude kuttikalathe swapnam aanu eva madeikuga ennu pakshe adu nadakumbol vaiki ennu varam, Other countries il modified vehicles pinne old vintage vehicles ellaam legal aanu.Modificationeee kudich njn parayunnillaa.Two stroke vehicles endhaanu cheydadu,Avaayude smoke visible aaneeneeullu but environment friendly aaanu,Also ava 4stroke pwolae mass produced vehicles allaa.4stroke vandiyil silencer clean cheyade varunna smoke total injurious aanu.So,please twostroke vehicles support kodukkuga,company erakkuna pwolae cheyyananu ellavarum thalparyapedunath.Ee vehicles ishtamalathavar new vehicles upgrade cheydotte aalathavarku fitness test support koduthukudee ?
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- After receiving the NOC from Bengaluru for moving the vehicle to Chennai for reregistration and name transfer, it is noticed that that the chassis number is stated wrongly in the RC smart card and NOC as well as in the original RC book issued in 2005. Can the vehicle be registered in Chennai based on correct chassis number stated in the original invoice of the car and Chassis pencil print and physical verification by Chennai RTO? Or is the rectification in NOC to be done by Bengaluru RTO? Does it involve issue of non utilisation certificate by Chennai RTO and payment of road tax in Chennai for the same?
- I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.
- NOC issued from Bangalore RTO for my scooter got rejected by RTO in Kerala on account of the wrong address mentioned in NOC. Kerala RTO has not shared the NOC document yet to me. I am now having a scooter, which is not registered both in Karnataka and Kerala. RC status is NOC issued. How to get it back to active ( either in Karnataka or Kerala)?
- I moved from Pune to Hyderabad and took NOC from Pune RTO, and in six months (before NOC Expired) moved to Mumbai. So I took Non Utilization Certificate of NOC from Hyderabad RTO. As I'm in Maharashtra now, do i need to register my vehicle in Pune RTO or should I register it in Mumbai RTO. Is the process to re-register in both the cities of Maharashtra will be same ?
- Do I need anything in written format from Bihar RTO to get the existing NOC canceled and get a new NOC from Bangalore RTO? Is there any such rule? Or should I simply take the expired NOC and Form 28 to Bangalore RTO and get a new one Issued? Some people are saying there is no need to get anything written from Bihar RTO since they do not have any records of my car.