Answered on January 03,2020
As opposed to residential leases, the format of commercial leases are non-uniform and no standard format is ever followed. As the requirements vary from business to business it is difficult to stick to one particular format.
Before the contract is drawn up, the owner and the business representative must discuss the requirements at length and lay down the terms and conditions so that future disputes are avoided. Most commercial leases allow modifications to be made in the structure of the building, and this too must be included in the contract.
Commercial leases signed for long periods of time often involve up front payment of a lump sum. This amount and any other payments made must be clearly spelled out in the contract.
- How much stamp paper I have to take if I have to give my house for lease in Karnataka for 3 years?
- I am from Telangana state. I am cultivating agricultural land on lease from 4 years. How can approach Mee Seva to get an agricultural income certificate?
- How to get stamp duty exemption and registration fees concession certificate for registration of lease cum sale deed in case of shed, land and plot alloted by KIABD/KSSIDC/KEONICS/KSSIIDC/Industrial Co-Operative/Approved Private Industrial Estate(SHLCC Approved Projects) in Karnataka?
- How to get stamp duty exemption and registration fees concession certificate for registration of lease cum sale deed in case of shed, land and plot alloted by KIABD/KSSIDC/KEONICS/KSSIIDC/Industrial Co-Operative/Approved private industrial estate( DLSWCC/SLSWCCC approved projects) in Karnataka?
- How to get allotment of Sites, Shops and Godowns on Lease cum sale basis to the Service Institutions in Karnataka?
- I had got the NOC for my Swift dZire vxi car Dec,2014 model in may,2016 from Delhi to Bengalore. I did not register till now and the Original NOC is lost. I do have the scanned copy of the original NOC available with me. I have the NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF AN AGREEMENT OF 'HIRE PURCHASE LEASE' document as well in scanned form for the original document. 1. If I want to take back my car to delhi and use there, what should I do? 2. if I want to register now in bengalore, what should I do?
- How to register a flat in Bangalore without a broker?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.