Answered on April 03,2021
Getting agreement done on your own is much easier, cost-saving, and time-consuming than ordering online
When you do a rental agreement on your own, it cost you less than Rs. 150 and an hour to complete
When you order online it cost you up to Rs. 2K per agreement, with the lead time of up to 7 days including transit time.
Here is the step by step procedure to execute a rental agreement in Bangalore
Step 1: Prepare a draft agreement in word format
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court, or sub-registrar near you
Step 3: Print the draft on stamp paper. Use normal A4 size paper for consecutive pages print
Step 4: Both owner and tenant should sign all the pages of agreement
Step 5: Meet notary public near you and get your rental agreement notarized.
This completes the procedure of executing a rental agreement in Bangalore.
If you have geographical or time constrain to execute a rental agreement on your own, please write to us, we will get your rental agreement done and delivered to your place. We have same-day express delivery option. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- What should I check before buying property in Bangalore ?
- How do I know about the last owner of my land in Bangalore ?
- After changing a name in the property tax record with the BBMP, how can I verify if the name is changed or not?
- What is the process for changing names on property taxes in Bangalore?
- How to get my documents franked in Bangalore?
- How do I know my flat registration is done?
- പൊതു വഴി കിട്ടാൻ എന്തു ചെയ്യണം ?