Answered on April 03,2021
Getting agreement done on your own is much easier, cost-saving, and time-consuming than ordering online
When you do a rental agreement on your own, it cost you less than Rs. 150 and an hour to complete
When you order online it cost you up to Rs. 2K per agreement, with the lead time of up to 7 days including transit time.
Here is the step by step procedure to execute a rental agreement in Bangalore
Step 1: Prepare a draft agreement in word format
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court, or sub-registrar near you
Step 3: Print the draft on stamp paper. Use normal A4 size paper for consecutive pages print
Step 4: Both owner and tenant should sign all the pages of agreement
Step 5: Meet notary public near you and get your rental agreement notarized.
This completes the procedure of executing a rental agreement in Bangalore.
If you have geographical or time constrain to execute a rental agreement on your own, please write to us, we will get your rental agreement done and delivered to your place. We have same-day express delivery option. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- Which SRO is BAS in bangalore.? Example: JAY is jaynagar and bommanahalli is BMH. What is BAS? Write Answer
- How to find the present use of land based on Survey number in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to check land data bank in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to calculate fair value of land in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How can I check my land value in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.