Answered on December 28,2017
Based on the stamp paper used for the agreement.
- I am from Telangana state. I am cultivating agricultural land on lease from 4 years. How can approach Mee Seva to get an agricultural income certificate?
- What is difference between rent agreement and lease agreement?
- How to get stamp duty exemption and registration fees concession certificate for registration of lease cum sale deed in case of shed, land and plot alloted by KIABD/KSSIDC/KEONICS/KSSIIDC/Industrial Co-Operative/Approved Private Industrial Estate(SHLCC Approved Projects) in Karnataka?
- How to get stamp duty exemption and registration fees concession certificate for registration of lease cum sale deed in case of shed, land and plot alloted by KIABD/KSSIDC/KEONICS/KSSIIDC/Industrial Co-Operative/Approved private industrial estate( DLSWCC/SLSWCCC approved projects) in Karnataka?
- How to get allotment of Sites, Shops and Godowns on Lease cum sale basis to the Service Institutions in Karnataka?
- Where can I get rental agreement, lease agreement online in Bangalore?
- I had got the NOC for my Swift dZire vxi car Dec,2014 model in may,2016 from Delhi to Bengalore. I did not register till now and the Original NOC is lost. I do have the scanned copy of the original NOC available with me. I have the NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF AN AGREEMENT OF 'HIRE PURCHASE LEASE' document as well in scanned form for the original document. 1. If I want to take back my car to delhi and use there, what should I do? 2. if I want to register now in bengalore, what should I do?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.